Monday, August 18, 2008

Elephant Tubes

The friendly tube on the elephant is it's trunk. It's considered a friendly tube because it uses the trunk to make friends with other elephants, other animals, and people. Basically, it is the thing it uses to connect with other living life forms. Elephants have some of the friendliest tubes in the world.

Please note the baby elephant. I like this little guy because he has a full head of hair. But I also feel bad for him because his momma is in chains and he probably wants to be cuddled by her, but can't.

1 comment:

mybadluck22 said...

I like what you have to say about elephant friendly tubes. I'm also sad that the baby elephant can't get cuddled. When I was younger, I rode on an elephant, according to my parents, but I don't remember that. Some day, I'd like to make friends with an elephant, but I don't know any right now.